Dienstag, 27. März 2012

First move

Hey to everyone,

My name is Kaze and I was looking for a medium, to give the people the opportunity to join my journey, wich will last one year, around mother natures great planet.

I am not going to tell you, where I am, because then you are not free of prejudices or association. I want you to experience the photos open minded.
So I am going to post one picture per day for 365 days. I am also just going to take one picture per day, which is quite minimalistic, when you can take thousands of photos each days with your DSLR. You gonna join me through every season and every landscape.

I hope the pictures will refresh your soul, will stop the clock ticking in all our minds, will make you feel happy and give you the input to enjoy our nature on your own.

Best wishes,


Gosho Kaze

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen